You can check out her beautiful
Nature Photography blog at
She also has two sister blogs:
My Poetic Spirit
Unemployed High Jinks
Meaning “beloved”, The Liebster Blog Award is given to blogs with not more than 200 follows. Some of my nominees may have grown in popularity since I began writing this post. If so, I apologize for any inaccuracies. I hope that others will enjoy my chosen nominees as much as I do!!
Rules for accepting the award:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you.
2. List 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 bloggers you feel deserved to be noticed.
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees.
6. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
7. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
Random facts about myself:
I am a night owl.
I am claustrophobic and it’s getting worse.
Music is necessary in my life.
I am shy in large groups, but not afraid to stand up for what I believe in.
I am a proud Canadian.
I have funny toes.
Sitting in a canyon in silence is like heaven to me.
Green and black jube jubes are my favourite candy. That’s the way we spell “favorite” in Canada.
My grandfather was a pastor.
I am rocking in my chair right now listening to “Baby I”, by Amy Millan.
I love making homemade soup.
Answers to Mary’s questions:
1. What is your favorite season?
2. What is a favorite childhood memory?
Riding my Honda 70 mini bike through a neighborhood field.
3. What is your favorite flower?
Tulips of any pastel colour.
4. What was your favorite vacation ever?
Arches Monument Park and Dead Horse Point, Utah
5. In your family tree, are you related to a famous person?
Not in my family tree…….but apparently I am related in a way to a famous rock star.
6. If you could change careers, what would you do?
Child development consultant for teen parents.
7. Do you think your creativity comes naturally or do you have to work on it?
For poetry and music…natural. Hands on, tedious crafting…I would have to work.
8. What or who inspires you?
Nature, life and ALL people.
9. If you had the opportunity to publish one wildly guaranteed successful book, what would the book be about?
“Accepting Others for All the Beauty Within”
10. Have you ever considered deleting your blog and why?
No way…I’m just getting started.
11. What are three things blogging has added to your life?
New acquaintances. Learning from others. Passion to write.
I would like to present the Liebster Award to:
A friendly place full of flowers, travel and more.
A sunny site full of positive vibes.
Beautifully written, inspiring moments.
For any music lover.
I love this gal’s honesty and humor.
Crafts, music and life appreciation.
Be inspired by her daily good deeds.
Follow his adventures of “Family, Faith and Fun”
A great new place for nature lovers.
Healthy recipes with wonderful food photography.
She had me at “Me, Myself and I”.
Oh my goodness….AND
I think she may be my kindred spirit
And yes…..I did pick 12!
Questions for my nominees:
What is your favourite dessert?
When you look into a child’s eyes, what do you see?
What do you think our purpose of life is on this earth?
What kind of music do you like?
If you had the chance to meet anyone famous or not, who would it be?
What is your idea of a vacation?
Name 3 things that give you joy.
What do you daydream about?
What are you proud of yourself for?
Do you have any unusual fears?
If you were captain of a ship, what would you call it?