“The best moments are not filled, they are felt.
They have a life of their own.
Sit back and take one in.”
Dflorack of Heron There & Everywhere nominated me for a Best Moment Award.
This is my very belated acceptance! Thank you, Donna!
If you take the time to visit her blog, you will discover her love for friendly little critters as well as musings on life and memoirs of the past.
This award requires you to state seven things about yourself, so here goes…
1. I have just added para-sailing to my bucket list!
2. I am not a good conversationalist with new people, unless the topic is an issue I feel strongly about… then I might not shut up.
3. It frustrates me when parents feed their children inappropriate media and then wonder why they become so disrespectful, aggressive, violent or insensitive.
4. I believe we were put on this earth to help those in need, not to sit back and reap our own benefits.
5. My complicated personality takes me from serene places of nature to head banging to Metallica.
6. I love to see the sparkle in a child’s eyes. It lights up my world.
7. I am happiest when I am singing at the top of my lungs, driving down the highway.
Let’s change this up a bit. Seven is a lucky number so I have decided to nominate seven bloggers that have given me
It is inspiring to me to see stigmas broken surrounding mental health issues. This wonderful site provides many moments of sharing knowledge, hope and understanding through the art of photography.
She can relate to entering the “50” zone and her generous comments have given me moments of laughter and camaraderie.
Today she provided me with a moment of beauty as I admired her breathtaking photos of horses.
She gave me a moment of her reality. It is a reality that so many suffer from. Please give her some love and encouragement.
Working in a shelter in Sante Fe, New Mexico, this woman has her share of dark moments but has the ability to see the light within their souls. I look forward to following her new blog.
I absolutely love Beth Hart. I could listen to her music every day. While doing a search today for her video, “Leave the Light On”, I stumbled upon this blog. There are great musical moments to be found here.
Unique moments including those she has spent raising an orphaned fawn on their property.